We are a friendly staff who are willing to help in any way we can. We go above and beyond for patients! We tend to our patients’ needs with a personalized approach. Continuous care with a single provider gives our patients an ease of mind so they can focus on their health and wellbeing. Our team-oriented approach works and cares with primary care and other specialists.
Services and Procedures
All of our services are offered in English and Spanish:
- Loop Recorder Implantation
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Holter Monitor Reading
- Holter Monitor Placement
- Carotid Duplex
- Arterial Duplex Bilateral Extremity
- Limited Venous Duplex
- Limited Arterial Duplex
- 7 Days External ECG Recording
- Carotid Intima Media Thickness
- Venous Duplex Bilateral Extremities
- Venous Duplex One Extremity
- Arterial Duplex One Extremity
- Exercise ABI (Ankle Brachial Index)
- ABI – Ankle Brachial Index
- Stress Echocardiogram
- Echocardiogram with Bubble Study
- Use of Contrast with Echocardiogram
- Complete & Limited Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
Meet with us in our clinic. We provide both in-house testing and diagnostic services through our testing lab corp/lab quest and imaging department.
For our established patients, we offer home visits. Consult with us in the comfort of your home in person, via telemedicine video, or with our phone services.
Video conference appointments make our care accessible for our patients who are in remote Alaska.
Please take a moment to fill out our Telehealth Consent Form – thank you!
We provide both in-house testing and diagnostic services through our testing lab corp/lab quest and imaging department.
We are pleased to be a bilingual clinic, offering our services in English and Spanish.
Borealis Heart accepts Aetna, Cigna, Medicare, Medicaid, Moda, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Premera, VA and Tricare. We recommend that you call 907-262-4278 for any questions about insurances the clinic accepts.